And now for a break from our regularly scheduled food posts. I just wanted to show you how much I heart my new Flor rug. I'm so sold on the modular design approach; it boasts so many advantages:
- You design the rug yourself based on your taste, the level of padding you want and the size you need to cover.
- If a square gets ruined [with 3 kitties, this is highly likely], I can easily replace it instead of having to trash the whole rug.
- Concerning cleaning, I can scrub one square at a time.
- If I get bored with the design, I can change the tiles around.
- The rug is forever scalable, if for example, one day I move into a smaller space, I can split the rug into two smaller ones. If I win the lottery and can finally buy that NYC penthouse I've been dreaming of, I can purchase more tiles to create a larger rug.